Scope of Privacy
Notification of Changes to this Policy
We are continually improving our methods of communication and adding new functionality and features to the Web Site and to our existing services. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, our data practices will change from time to time. We encourage you to check this page frequently to review this policy so that you are aware of any changes, since any changes shall take effect upon posting.
Collection of Personal Data Including E-mail Addresses
You may choose to buy products from us or receive additional information or services from us. When you purchase our products and services or request additional information, we (or a third party provider) will request personal information about you such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and payment details. We may also ask for demographic information to enable us to provide a personalized service to you. The information you provide is either manually or electronically stored in our databases. We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate postal or zip codes are received, we may use third party software to correct them.
Use of Personal Data
We will use your personal data to fulfill your requests and we will ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for these purposes. Where we send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by e-mail or regular mail. When we ask you for personal data it may relate to, but is not limited to, the following purposes:
- We may contact you to inform you of new products and services we will be providing;
- We may send you regular updates on issues we think are of interest to you;
- We may send you requested information on our products and services;
- We may use your personal data for marketing purposes and market research; and
- We may use your personal data internally to administer the Web Site and to improve our services.
We hope you will be delighted with our products and services. If you no longer wish to receive electronic mail or regular mail, please reply to the e-mail with the word “remove” in the subject heading, or, by writing to us at: Imagine! Print Solutions, Inc., 1000 Valley Park Drive, Shakopee, MN 55379, Attn: Manager – Customer Service
Anonymous Data Collected Through this Web Site
In addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Web Site. For example, our web server automatically logs which pages of the Web Site our visitors view, their IP addresses and which web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally; it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our Web Site. The Web Site contains hyperlinks to other pages on the Web Site. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our Web Site our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally – it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
In order to collect the anonymous data described herein, we may use temporary “cookies” that remain in the cookies file of your browser until the browser is closed. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies should not damage your computer, and you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it.
We also use your IP address to help with server problem diagnosis and to administer the Web Site. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e., gmail.com, yourcompany.com, etc.) to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- In order to provide you with the information, services or products which you have requested, personal data may occasionally be transferred or shared with other companies within our group of companies, with other companies that you work with and third parties who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your personal data in order to support our information technology, process payment or to handle mailings on our behalf.
- We will keep your contact details on our database and may where you have consented deliver via e-mail or regular mail information about our other products and services. If you do not wish to receive e-mails or mail from us for these purposes, please let us know by following the “unsubscribe” procedure described herein.
- Where you have consented, we may also share your personal data with other companies within our group of companies or disclose your personal data to other businesses who may contact you on our behalf or about their products or services that may interest you.
- We may share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirements, for the administration of justice, to interact with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this Web Site, to protect us from legal liability, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
Where appropriate, before disclosing personal data to a third party, we may contractually require a third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.
Data Access and Corrections
You may ask us in writing to identify for you the personal data we hold about you, and we are permitted to charge you for the costs of gathering such information. We will also correct, amend or delete any personal data that you represent to us as inaccurate and we will notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. You may update any information you have given to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests to delete personal data are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on us.
Links to Other Web Sites
Transfer of Data Abroad
Contact Us; Mail Unsubscribe
If you no longer wish to receive electronic mail or regular mail, please reply to the e-mail with the word “remove” in the subject heading, or, by writing to us at: Imagine! Print Solutions, Inc., 1000 Valley Park Drive, Shakopee, MN 55379, Attn: Manager – Customer Service.